Www.LankaPhonez.Tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sri Lankan First Online Phone Market With Privet Messageing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Can I get my eyelashes Really long without False eyelashes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danim16

Number of posts : 15
Contact No : 1-800-881-6577
Registration date : 2012-08-16

How Can I get my eyelashes Really long without False eyelashes? Empty
PostSubject: How Can I get my eyelashes Really long without False eyelashes?   How Can I get my eyelashes Really long without False eyelashes? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:10 am

I don't wanna change my brand of mascara I have an expansive brand so.. What can I do to keep them long through the whole day, because they just like go back to normal and its impossible to apply more mascara because the eyelashes are hard from applying earlier.
Back to top Go down
mornemorkel

Number of posts : 8
Contact No : 01676533537
Registration date : 2013-08-23

How Can I get my eyelashes Really long without False eyelashes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can I get my eyelashes Really long without False eyelashes?   How Can I get my eyelashes Really long without False eyelashes? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:32 pm

You could buy an eyelash growth serum like xlash eyelash serum. Apply it at night and in a few weeks you should have longer eyelashes. you can buy this serum from http://www.xlash.net/ Also, try brushing them with a tiny comb or an eyelash brush after the mascara drys to get rid of clumps and hardness and give them that pretty natural and feathery look, then apply some more mascara just to the tips of the lashes it helps if you half-close your eyelid. That should help too.
Back to top Go down

How Can I get my eyelashes Really long without False eyelashes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Www.LankaPhonez.Tk :: Used Phones :: Others-
Jump to: