Www.LankaPhonez.Tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sri Lankan First Online Phone Market With Privet Messageing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will this leather chair loosen up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hazeline

Number of posts : 3
Contact No : +54814747
Registration date : 2013-11-09

Will this leather chair loosen up? Empty
PostSubject: Will this leather chair loosen up?   Will this leather chair loosen up? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm

I just bought a leather office chair today and it is so stiff and uncomfortable. do you think it will get more comfy? I'm considering taking it back to the store. It looked like it would be comfortable until I got it home and sat in it. I paid alot of money, you would think it would be better than this.
Back to top Go down
mornemorkel

Number of posts : 8
Contact No : 01676533537
Registration date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Will this leather chair loosen up?   Will this leather chair loosen up? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 pm

where did you buy it and what manufacture. Everything loosens up with time. Foam compresses in the seat up to 20% after 6 months. Remember leather shoes loosen up as you use them so does clothes. There is nothing that gets stiffer with time as long as it is taken care of.
Back to top Go down
danim16

Number of posts : 15
Contact No : 1-800-881-6577
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Will this leather chair loosen up?   Will this leather chair loosen up? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:18 pm

If you are looking for good and comfortable leather office chair then you would visit this website http://officechairscanada.com/shop/Office-chairs?page=shop.browse&category_id=16 There is plenty of leather office chairs and the price are so low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this leather chair loosen up?   Will this leather chair loosen up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will this leather chair loosen up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Www.LankaPhonez.Tk :: Used Phones :: Others-
Jump to: